Tips for 2015 Tax Planning
Now that we have kicked off a new year, it is important that you are aware of the new regulations and credits that have been in effect since January 1st. Even though you are probably prepping for the tax return filing season, we know it is never too late to start planning. We stress to our clients to plan now in order to hopefully save later. What questions should you ask yourself?
- Are you taking advantage of tax credits that may be available to you for tax savings?
- Are you putting money away for retirement but are not certain as to what tax advantages that may bring?
- Are you looking for ways that Mathews, Samuel & Associates PC can help you with your tax planning?
- Do you have young children that may be eligible for tax credits?
- Are you aware of some of the changes that are going to be in effect come time to file your 2015 tax return?
With different tax factors changing from year to year, tax planning can often be stressful and unclear to many. That’s why we created our own tax planning ‘cheat sheet’ for 2015. It’s a quick and easy PDF for you to reference throughout the year filled with credit limits, credits and top tax areas which our clients find the most important for their planning process.
Our goal to provide you with the assistance you need in order to minimize your tax liability through our well rounded accounting knowledge and services. Have more questions? Feel free to contact your representative directly, call us at 281-564-9500 or email email@example.com.